pink.fuzzy.mud

life is supa-sweet

10.01.2008

360 Vodka Cheap, Eco Friendly and Good

I was intrigued by the idea of this Vodka... and after buying and trying a bottle I am very impressed

http://www.vodka360.com/ageverify.php?accesscheck=index.php

Reviews
http://cocktails.about.com/od/spiritreviews/gr/360vodka_review.htm
http://www.greendealsdaily.com/blog/360-vodka/

For those of you in Austin, Spec's has it for the wonderfully low price of 18.94 (as of 10/01/08)
http://web.specsonline.com/cgi-bin/snf?body=/cgi-bin/prodlist&index=Liquors|280|US+VODKA
at 10:24

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

old is the new new

  • ►  2024 (1)
    • ►  July (1)
  • ►  2009 (5)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2008 (41)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ▼  October (8)
      • xkcd is my hero
      • I love the internets (http://bacontoday.com/)
      • A few more books that I need to read
      • eriksmartt.com/blog
      • 360 Vodka Cheap, Eco Friendly and Good
      • Voter Registration in Texas
      • Sanguino
      • Rep Rap (Replicating Rapid-prototyper)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2007 (3)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
  • ►  2005 (8)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (7)
Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.